Join the Barrel & Brew Team
KNOWLEDGE IN CRAFT BEER, COCKTAILS & GREAT SERVICE!! We are looking for personable, knowledgeable and motivated BARTENDERS to add to our team!
AM & PM Shifts Needed
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF CRAFT BEERS & CRAFT COCKTAILS.
All applicants should have extensive knowledge of all aspects of the bar, bar setup, bar breakdown, opening and closing procedures, crafting and mixing specialty drinks, follow recipes, create consistent tasting drinks and knowledge of craft beer and wines.
To apply please send your resume to
The Stock clerk/driver is responsible for representing Barrel & Brew Bar & Liquors by providing service that exhibits professionalism, attention to detail, and the desire to create a welcoming environment.
He or she will work directly with other team members, mainly bartenders & store clerk, to ensure that the guests' visit exceeds their expectations.
THURSDAY, FRIDAY & SATURDAY 8PM - 1AM
Must be available for training.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Arrives to work on time as scheduled
- Greet guests with a warm friendly manner
- Supports Bartender Staff of running side work and restocking
- Restock coolers, shelves, liquor bottles, ice, glassware
- Clean bar top of glasses, bottles, and garbage
- Clean bathrooms, bar and store floor
- Must have bar and menu knowledge to address guests questions
- Maintain neat and organized bar work areas; to include bar tops and around outer bar
- Accomplishes all running and end of shift side work; including ensuring work areas are stocked and ready for the next scheduled bartender to take over
REQUIRED SKILLS & EDUCATION
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work alone as well as with a team
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Team Members must be at least 18 years of age at time of hire
- Remain standing for extended periods of time
- Bending, squatting, and lifting, up to 60 lbs., for short distances
- Frequent communication with Managers and Team Members. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.